5 Qualities to a Property that Gives it Value
Evaluated Residential Real Estate
- Location – The neighborhood the house is located in and where in the neighborhood the house sits.
- Floor Plan: Square footage, number of bedrooms and baths, how the rooms flow, and location of rooms.
- Mechanics : Age of kitchen appliances, age of roof, age of furnace and air conditioning, age of windows, electrical updating, and plumbing updating.
- Cosmetics: From flooring to wall coverings, to window treatments, to light and bath fixtures, to room accents – how current are these aspects to the house?
- Landscaping- How does the house appear from the curb? Is the house framed by appropriate trees and bushes? Landscaping needs to be current to keep the basement dry.
Your Property Will be Compared to Market Activity Within a One Mile Radius of your Property within the Last 90 Days.
A plus or minus will be given to your property based on the five aspects to a house found on the previous page.
- Pending Sales (houses that have sold but have not yet closed). This will demonstrate how long recent sales have been on the market, how many price reductions took place and last list price.
- Sold Properties Within the Last 90 Days. This tells us the market time, price reductions, sale price and any seller paid concessions.
- Active Listings (demonstrates supply and demand). This indicates the number of days on the market and any price changes.
The 6 Reasons a Property Sells
- Condition of the Property
- Time of the Year
It sells due to………………………
- Market Knowledge
- Direct Communications
- Helpful Resources
- Personal Touch
- Success to the Sale
Jane Paulus gives to her sellers this and more.
Jane Paulus, Edina Realty, will always make you feel comfortable during Your Real Estate Experience.